Friday, August 21, 2009

Welcome To Our Blog

Welcome everyone to the continuation of our adventures as Becca and I attempt to update all on the happenings in our life and of course talk about any and all travel experiences. We have been living in Arizona for 4 months since our return from England and it has been an interesting experience trying to fit back in with the people and place. We have returned changed people and the experience has been very weird to say the least.

It's probably strange to see me blogging now as I had all the intentions of blogging over the last three years and for whatever reason (laziness) I left this task up to my beautiful wife. Unfortunately, upon our return and the lapsing of our old website we lost most of the wonderful blogs Becca wrote and it will be tough not being able to look back at the words she wrote during that time. Warning: avoid using globat to host your website, they are kind of sucky!!

I felt that we could start again, don't worry I'll save them this time, and I would try and contribute to the blog. I hope you enjoy reading about our adventures and look forward to our updates. Please post your comments (if they are nice) as we would love to hear from everyone and get reactions from our observations.

That's all I got for this first post, but stay tuned as Becca and I will be taking our first real vacation since returning home as we head to Walt Disney World to stay at our Disney Vacation Club (DVC) (Disney's timeshare for those not in the know) home away from home and also enjoy the DVC member cruise. We are very excited and looking forward to enjoying one of our favorite places on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment